No trip to the Okavango is complete without experiencing the Delta by ‘mokoro’ – the traditional dugout canoe used by the local people of the Okavango. our experinced guide will meet you at your Destination and brief you about the details of this trip, we will depart in the morning deep in to the delta to Boro Area where the main channels of the okavango river lies. Traditional Polers will guide you in the delta with the canoe to show case to you the natural beaty of the delta.
1/2 Day tour
This does not include accommodation.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 12 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
- This tour is offered by Early Kingfisher Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Early Kingfisher Safari.