In 3 days you will visit the Chobe National Park in Botswana, see the worlds largest elephant population & the Big 5. Included is a river safari on the Chobe, marvel at the wildlife on the river's bank. A guided tour of the Victoria Falls, the world's most majestic & stand where Livingstone first gazed upon this amazing spectacle of nature, which is one of the world's 7 natural wonder's. Included is a sunset cruise on the mighty and mysterious Zambezi river. Bring your binoculars & camera.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Bayete Guest Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Dinner Included
2Bayete Guest Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast & Lunch Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.