This tour begins in either Dar es Salaam or Zanzibar and takes you by flight to Saadani. Your two-night stay will involve game drives and a boat safari on the Wami River. Saadani National Park is the only park in Tanzania bordering the beaches on the Indian Ocean. The park was founded in 2005 and encompasses a well-preserved ecosystem from the former Saadani Game Reserve and Mkwaia Ranch area.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 3 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Simply Saadani Camp Mid-range lodge inside Saadani NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tanzania Mwangaza Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 3 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.