Namibia. There's nowhere like it on the planet for wildlife, wild lands and rich traditions that endure. Prepare to fall in love. Safari "winter-months" in Namibia is surprisingly favorable for game viewing. Much wildlife is moving about as well at this time, with new-born antelope, flocks of flamingos, and migrating elephants to be seen. Attractions include scattered Himba settlements, the impressive Epupa Falls and much more.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mokuti Etosha Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Etosha Village Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Opuwo Country Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Opuwo (Kaokoland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6Erongo Wilderness Lodge Luxury tented camp in or near ErongoBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Five Stars Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.