This 8 day (Botswana on a Budget) takes you to Makgadikgadi Pans and Khwai Private Game Reserve. Starting in Makgadikgadi Pans you will spend 4 days venturing out on game drives and enjoy cultural safaris. Next up, discover the Khwai Concession, with the 200 000 hectares concession, the chances of you traversing the same route twice is very unlikely.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Meno A Kwena Luxury tented camp (with rustic facilities) bordering Makgadikgadi Pans NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Hyena Pan Mid-range tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
6-7The Jackal & Hide Luxury tented camp (with rustic facilities) inside Khwai (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.