Escape from the beach for a few days and immerse yourself in the wild! This safari takes you to explore two premium national parks - the Tsavo East and Amboseli. Tsavo East is the largest park in Kenya, closest to the coast and has a variety of game including the red Elephants and ma-eater lions. Amboseli, on the other hand, sits close to the Kenya/Tanzania border at the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro and is also known as 'the home of the elephants' in regard to the large herds that roam the park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Alliance Destinations - Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Alliance Destinations - Kenya.