You will visit Ziwa Rhino sanctuary, track chimpanzees in Budongo forest and you will enjoy a game drive through the Murchison falls park and a boat ride to the top of the falls. Murchison falls national park is bisected by the Victoria Nile, which plunges 45m over the remnant rift valley wall, creating the dramatic Murchison Falls, the centrepiece of the park and the final event in an 80km stretch of rapids.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Twiga Tales Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.