You will visit Lake Mburo National Park western Uganda. It is home to 350 bird species as well as zebra, impala, eland, buffalo, oribi, Defassa waterbuck, leopard, hippo, hyena, topi and redbuck. You will enjoy a game drive and a boat ride on Lake Mburo.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
- 13 Sep 2019
- 15 Nov 2019
- 06 Dec 2019
- 20 Dec 2019
- 10 Jan 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.