You will visit Bwindi National Park the home to Mountain gorillas, Nyungwe Forest National park for chimpanzee tracking, Queen Elizabeth national park for a game drive and boat ride and Akagera National Park where you will enjoy a game drive and boat ride. You will also visit Nyamata and Ntararam genocide memorial sites.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
5-6Akagera Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Akagera NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
7Nyungwe House Luxury+ lodge bordering Nyungwe Forest NP (Rwanda) without fencesAll Meals Included
8Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.