In this tour we will cover the 2 most popular parks in Kenya - Masai Mara National Reserve(2 Nights) & Lake Nakuru National Park(1 Night). Masai Mara is home for "Big Five" (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo) & also zebras, antelope, hyenas, giraffes, African lions including black-maned lion. Lake Nakuru is the biggest attractions are its huge flamingo population & Rhinos. Drawn by a special kind of algae, the bright pink flamingos flock to Lake Nakuru in record numbers each year.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Explore Nature Mara Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRLunch & Dinner Included
3Eagle Palace Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Monkey Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Monkey Adventures.