Having the opportunity to visit the IUCN red-listed critically endangered mountain gorilla is quite literally the experience of a lifetime. The Rwanda Gorilla Trek safari enables you to do just that: trek into Volcanoes National Park, also known as Parc National des Volcans, in northeast Rwanda, for a close encounter with these incredible beasts. What’s more, by making this your choice of holiday, you’ll directly be supporting their continued conservation.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kigali Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-3Virunga Lodge Luxury lodge outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Art of Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Art of Safari.