This 10 day tour allows you to explore some of the highlights including the Skeleton Coast that is the northern part of the Atlantic coast of Namibia and south of Angola from the Kunene River south to the Swakop River and climb the magnificent dunes of Sossusvlei in the Namib Desert to the Fish River Canyon, is located in the south of Namibia. It is the largest canyon in Africa, as well as the second most visited tourist attraction in Namibia.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 24 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hilton Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Cape Cross Lodge Mid-range just outside Skeleton Coast NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-5Atlantic Villa Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Sossus Dune Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Ai Ais Hot Spring Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Fish River Canyon (|Ai-|Ais Richtersveld TP)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.