Mgahinga gorilla National Park is the smallest park in Uganda. The park is a home to mountain gorillas and the endangered golden monkeys. The slopes feature three virunga volcanoes namely Mt. Muhabura, gahinga and Sabyinyo. These also feature deep caves including Garama cave. You will track the Nyakagyezi gorilla family. You will also enjoy a boat ride on Lake Bunyonyi.
This mid-range tour uses resorts and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Travellers Rest Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KisoroLunch & Dinner Included
2Lake Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.