In this tour we will cover the 3 most popular destinations in Kenya - Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru & Lake Naivasha. Masai Mara is home for "Big Five" (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos and buffalo) & also zebras, antelope, hyenas, giraffes, African lions including black-maned lion. Lake Nakuru's biggest attraction is undoubtedly its huge flamingo population, which can swell to more than 1.5 million at times. Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake in Kenya which lies just north-west of Nairobi.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Explore Nature Mara Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Panorama Park Mid-range hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
4Eagle Palace Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Monkey Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Monkey Adventures.