The 7 Days Rwanda Gorilla primate extravaganza, includes one gorilla tracking on Ugandan side. A visitor will track Chimpanzees of Nyungwe and canopy walk. In Volcano National park, Dain Fossey, and Golden monkeys other activities includes Ibyiwachu cultural Village, city tour, Nyanza Kings palace/murambi.
This budget tour uses guest houses and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Five to Five Hotel Budget hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)All Meals Included
2-3Gisakura Guest House Budget guest house inside Nyungwe Forest NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
4-5Muhabura Hotel Budget hotel just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
6Ikoro Hotel hotel in or near Kisoro (Uganda)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Active African Vacations, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.