This 6 day safari takes you to one of the most beautiful places on earth- Lake Bunyonyi as well as a face to face encounter with the giant of the wild- the mountain gorilla. You will glide past crater Lakes and tranquil countryside while Africa’s third highest and most rugged mountain imposes itself in the background. You may also spot the tree climbing lion and then immerse yourself into some cultural experiences along the way. Enjoy!
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 18 years
The minimum age for this tour is 18 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Bushpig Budget lodge in or near KampalaDinner Included
2Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
3Bwindi Backpackers Budget lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4Acadia Lodges Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
5Cephas Inn Budget hotel in or near KabaleAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Fahari Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Fahari Uganda Safaris.