Tsavo West, together with its expansive Tsavo East neighbor, combine to equal a massive 4% of Kenya forming one of the largest national parks in the world. The park is home to the Big Five, but wildlife viewing can be a bit slow at times. There are, however, several landmarks worth visiting including Mzima Springs with its underwater observation chamber for close-up views of hippos, recent lava flows and a rhino sanctuary.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Ashnil Aruba Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Shinners Tours And Travel Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shinners Tours And Travel Ltd.