Visit some of Kenya's highlights with the luxury of flying. From Amboseli, you can watch the elephant with the backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Then fly to Samburu in the arid north. Here you get the chance to see the animals particular to that area like the Oryx, Reticulated giraffe, Grey Zebra, and gerunuk. Fly to Masai Mara, famous for the wildebeest migration and the plains.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tortilis Camp Amboseli Luxury tented camp inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3-4Samburu Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
5-6Ilkeliani Camp Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Lets Go Travel Uniglobe, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Lets Go Travel Uniglobe.