The 3 Day Murchison falls National Park tour, takes you to the largest park, situated in northwestern Uganda on an area of 3,840 sq Km. The Park is classified with savannah grassland and the Victoria Nile that separates the park into two, the northern and southern banks. The park has an array of birds and animals inclusive of the big cuts, rhinos, elephants, buffalos and so on. You will have a chance to enjoy both our game drives, boat cruise and a visit to the top of he falls.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Great Adventures Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.