On two of the nights, according to lodge availability, you will be accommodated in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. Lodge options will range between Umkumbe Safari Lodge, Nkorho Bush Lodge, Elephant Plains Game Lodge (availability dependent). The rest of the nights are in an affordable rustic glamping tent or off-suite hut with air-con that makes use of shared bathrooms within Kruger. You can enjoy the full optional Panorama route, get twice daily game drives, meals, bush walk and water.
This budget tour includes camping and lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Umkumbe Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-5Budget camping Inside Kruger NPDay 3: All Meals Included
Day 4-5: Breakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Tours.