This 10-day self-drive safari offers you the best of Namibia’s famous attractions. I have designed this to be a budget/mid-range- and time-aware highlights tour with excellent photographic opportunities, diverse game viewing safaris, amazing sights. You can read the detailed day-by-day itinerary on the next pages to see what’s in store for you on this magnificent African adventure.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Vondelhof Guest House Budget guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-3Sossusvlei Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Namib-Naukluft NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Cornerstone Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
6Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
7-8Etosha Safari Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
9Onguma Bush Camp Luxury lodge inside OngumaBreakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Five Stars Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.