This 5-day trip will allow you to experience an amazing wild nature of South Africa. One of the must-see destinations of this country - The National Kruger Park and picturesquare Panorama Route are the best that South Africa can offer. Find a famous 'Big Five' during your safari and enjoy a breath-taking sceneries.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pine Lake Inn Mid-range hotel in or near White RiverDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Rukiya Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Wild Rivers NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safpol Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.