This package will enable you to tour Uganda’s most spectacular, largest and oldest National park with diversity of wildlife including Chimpanzees at one of the biggest forests in Uganda known as Budongo Forest. You will have a feel of African big five Mammals spiced with birds around you with amazing landscapes and varied vegetation cover. And a visit to the top of the Falls will make your safari memorable.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Budongo Eco Lodge Budget lodge inside BudongoAll Meals Included
3-4Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Wamba Gorilla Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wamba Gorilla Tours.