Experience the classics of Zimbabwe. In Hwange, get up close and personal to the elephant from the hide and experience some great game viewing on walks or drives. Fly into Matusadona National Park in the heart of Lake Kariba and try your hand at tiger fishing among other exciting game viewing activities. Fly into Mana Pools on the banks of the mighty Zambezi where you can walk with giants, African elephants, and have sundowners with the Hippo.
This luxury tour uses tented camps and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Hide Luxury tented camp bordering Hwange NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Changa Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
6-8Johns Camp Luxury tented bush camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Art of Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Art of Safari.