For this safari, the lodge offers big five experiences and overlooks a waterhole where wildlife stop. We look forward to booking you on this great journey. The lodge involves themselves with a number of conservation initiatives such as Leopard and Wild dog monitoring, as well as working together closely with the anti-poaching team of Kruger National Park. Children from the age of 6 are allowed and will enjoy a special kiddies safari. Each room has a private plunge pool which is good for summer.
This luxury+ tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Imbali Safari Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Imbali Concession (Kruger NP)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.