If you are dreaming about a safari, what you are seeing in your minds-eye is the Masai Mara. It is classic savannah – grasslands where animals are plentiful and the vistas are spectacular. The area is the site of one of the most spectacular animal migrations in the world and home to tremendous concentrations of resident game including lion, cheetah, elephant, leopard, black rhino, hippo and over 500 species of birds.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Loyk Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Bateleur Eagle Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bateleur Eagle Safaris.