Experience some of the best of Zambia on this family safari. Start off in Livingstone where you can get sprayed by the infamous Victoria Falls, walk with Rhino and enjoy a boat cruise to name but a few. Fly in to South Luangwa National Park, home to one of Africa’s highest concentrations of wildlife, and experience the African Bush on a drive or a walk. Fly to the Lower Zambezi to enjoy more game viewing activities and also, why not try your hand at fishing for tigers?
This luxury tour uses tented camps and bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Toka Leya Luxury tented camp inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
3-5Mchenja Camp Luxury+ bush camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
6-8Chiawa Camp Luxury tented camp inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Art of Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Art of Safari.