Encounter Uganda's primates on a Chimpanzee Habituation Experience in Kibale Forest National Park and visit the gorillas at Bwindi Impenetrable National Park afterwards have a cultural experience with the Batwa Pygmy people. Discover the wildlife in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Entebbe Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeLunch & Dinner Included
2Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3Enganzi Game Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4-5Silverback Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kwanza Tours Ltd., not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kwanza Tours Ltd..