This 7 night 8 day Zambia safari allows you to experience the wildlife in South Luangwa National Park which is known for its many animals including over 400 bird species, herds of elephants, hippos, leopards, zebras, kudu, antelope and the rare Thornicroft's giraffes. This Park is an authentic luxury safari. There is a huge concentration of animals around the Luangwa River. Exciting other activities including 3 cultural tours. Children from 7 are welcome.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-7Nkwali Camp Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.