The main tourist destinations to visit include; Kibale National park is famous for harboring 13 primate species including the chimpanzees, olive monkeys and many more. Queen Elizabeth national park which is famous for variety of wildlife species including the tree climbing lions as well as the kazinga channel. Bwindi impenetrable national park is famous for mountain gorillas and it contains a total number of 340 individuals with four main gorilla groups to track.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4Elephant Hab Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Rushaga Gorilla Havens Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Peak Cruise Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Peak Cruise Safaris Ltd.