This 8 day safari will take you to the western part of the country that is gifted with various wildlife species and beautiful sceneries. The main destinations in this safari are; Lake Mburo National Park famous for Zebras. Bwindi Impenetrable forest is home to mountain gorillas. Also to Queen Elizabeth national park which known for its diverse wildlife species. Kibale National park is home to 13 species of primate such as the chimpanzees, white and black colobus among others.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4Elephant Hab Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Rushaga Gorilla Havens Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
7Mburo Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Peak Cruise Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Peak Cruise Safaris Ltd.