This 6-night itinerary explores Botswana visiting 3 popular wildlife areas staying on a private island in the Okavango Delta, an exclusive wildlife concession next to Moremi Game Reserve and at Selinda Spillway and have boat land and water based activities. Botswana is a must for an safari. All 3 camps are eco-friendly. Great option as you have bush walks, boat cruises, Mokoros, fishing and a night game drive.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tuskers Bush Camp Mid-range tented camp inside KwataleAll Meals Included
3-4Xobega Island Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5-6Motswiri Camp Mid-range lodge inside SelindaAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.