The Northern Park of Kruger National Park is considered a birding paradise, which is why this is one of the main points of focus on this 7 day tour. We take it slow and enjoy each detail of this unique environment at the fullest. We are in no rush and can stay at the observation post or potentially interesting animal sightings for some time instead of rushing from sighting to sighting. The area around Letaba is famous for its big bull elephants which we will certainly get to see.
This mid-range tour uses guest houses and chalets.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mopani Rest Camp Mid-range chalet in or near Northern KrugerDay 1: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3-4Punda Maria Rest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Northern KrugerDay 3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 4: Breakfast Included
5Letaba Rest Camp Mid-range cottage inside Central KrugerBreakfast & Dinner Included
6La Lechere Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near PhalaborwaBreakfast Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Khalanga Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Khalanga Safaris.