Begin the adventure in Sabi Sands, bordering The Kruger National Park where 'Big 5' sightings are so frequent, it is not unusual to see lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino in a single game drive. Fly into Mozambique and spend your days at leisure, dip in the plunge pool, stretch out on a comfortable lounger and enjoy a refreshing cocktail with views over white sands and ocean, in between other exciting activities. Off to Phinda to "return to the wild" for an exclusive safari experience.
This luxury tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Savanna Private Game Reserve Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
4-7White Pearl Resorts Luxury resort in or near Mamoli (Mozambique)All Meals Included
8-10&Beyond Phinda Mountain lodge Luxury lodge inside Phinda GR (South Africa)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Art of Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Art of Safari.