Arrive in Cape Town to spend your days at leisure, explore the city and surrounding landscapes, culture and cuisine. Move on to the "land of the rising sun' and safari in the greater Kruger, getting up close and personal to nature. Fly into Mozambique and spend your days at leisure, dip in the plunge pool, stretch out on a comfortable lounger and enjoy a refreshing cocktail with views over white sands and ocean, in between other exciting activities.
This luxury tour uses tented camps and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Kensington Place Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-7Tanda Tula Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Timbavati NR (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
8-11White Pearl Resorts Luxury resort in or near Mamoli (Mozambique)All Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Art of Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Art of Safari.