Meru National park is a park in Kenya which is Little visited and utterly unspoiled. 350km from Nairobi. The park cover an area of 870km. The only park you can spot the big five within a short period of time. This tour is a perfect combination of wildlife and bird watching. More than 427 recorded spices of bird. It is a home to the stealthy and elusive leopard. Accommodation at ikweta Safari Camp serves as a convenient and affordable base for exploring the complete wilderness.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ikweta Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Meru NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Safari Line Defender, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari Line Defender.