This trip will take you through the plateau and high altitude of western Uganda to one of the lowest altitudes in the western part of the East African rift valley where the melody of wonders Queen Elizabeth lies. The park is the second biggest savanna park in Uganda and is home to 98 different mammal species such as elephants, hippos, buffalos, lions, leopards, antelopes and an estimated number of 620 different bird species which makes it a perfect safari destination and bird watching paradise.
This is a budget camping tour.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Bush Lodge (Tent) Budget camping inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Explore Uganda With Dan, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.