This tour will let you explore Rwanda's big game conservation known as Akagera national park, which is endowed with herds of Elephants and Buffalos that emerge from the woodland to drink water at Lake Ihema, while lucky visitors might stumble across a spotted hyena or even a stray lion. Other animals to see include, Giraffe and zebra, various types of antelope inhabit the park such as chestnut-coated impala, Oribi, Bushbuck, as well as the world's largest antelope, the statuesque cape eland.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Akagera Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Akagera NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yaneta Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.