You will visit Bwindi Impenetrable park in Uganda which is a home to Mountain Gorillas. The Park lies in southwestern Uganda on the edge of the Rift Valley. Its mist-covered hillsides are blanketed by one of Uganda's oldest and most biologically diverse rain forests. It protects an estimated 400 mountain gorillas roughly half of the world’s population. You will also visit beautiful lake Kivu in Rwanda and will enjoy a boat ride on the Lake.
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ruhondeza Lodge & Campsite Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Rwiza Village Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Lake Kivu (Rwanda)All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.