You will visit Bwindi Impenetrable park in Uganda which is a home to Mountain Gorillas. The Park lies in southwestern Uganda on the edge of the Rift Valley. Its mist-covered hillsides are blanketed by one of Uganda's oldest and most biologically diverse rain forests. It protects an estimated 400 mountain gorillas roughly half of the world’s population. You will also visit Akagera National Park in Rwanda and will enjoy a game drive and a boat ride.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ruhondeza Campsite Mid-range hotel bordering Bwindi NP (Uganda) without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Akagera Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Akagera NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.