Fly in to Amboseli National Park, famous for its large heard of resident elephant and scenic beauty, it's backdrop is the world’s highest free-standing mountain, snow-capped Mt Kilimanjaro. Off to Meru National Park, wild and remote one of the prime destinations to see rhino in their natural habitat. Fly to The Masai Mara, famous for its large numbers of wildlife and classified among the “Seven Wonders of the World” due to the extraordinary annual seasonal wildebeest migration.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hemingways Nairobi Luxury hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Tortilis Camp Amboseli Luxury tented camp inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
4-5Elsa's Kopje Luxury lodge inside Meru NPAll Meals Included
6-7Sand River Masai Mara Luxury+ tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Art of Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Art of Safari.