The 3 Days Chimpanzee trekking in Gombe Stream National Park will be highlight of your safari to Gombe National park. Gombe National Park is also the place where Jane Goodall did her seminal research on chimps behaviour. Safari will start with flight from Dar Es Salaam to Kigoma. After reaching Gombe you will participate in Chimpanzee tracking for the next three days. Chimpanzee tracking will take place in the morning or afternoon.
This budget tour uses bandas.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 12 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gombe Rest House Budget banda inside Gombe NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gecko Adventure Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gecko Adventure Tanzania.