Immerse yourself in this diverse and amazing safari where you will start off by exploring and learning about the magnificent Savuti channel and marsh, one of the world’s premier predator viewing areas. Explore Chiefʼs Island on a guided walking safari and then take to a Mokoro through the channels of the Okavango. Forage with the San Bushman and track leopard and lion in the Central Kalahari.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Camp Savuti Mid-range tented camp inside Savuti (Chobe NP)All Meals Included
4-6Delta Camp Luxury bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
7-9Deception Valley Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Central Kalahari GR without fencesAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Art of Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Art of Safari.