Go Big is a 13 day self-drive safari that highlights the very best of the country. A combination of Namibia’s greatest attractions, breath-taking scenery and wildlife. The route incorporates two ancient deserts, the Kalahari and the Namib, the awe-inspiring Fish River Canyon, the charming coastal town of Swakopmund nestled between ocean and desert, and in the heart of the country, Etosha National Park one of Africa’s most renowned wildlife sanctuaries.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kalahari Anib Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near MarientalMeals at Own Expense
2-3Canyon Roadhouse Mid-range lodge in or near Fish River Canyon (|Ai-|Ais Richtersveld TP)Breakfast Included
4-5Desert Horse Inn Mid-range lodge in or near LüderitzBreakfast Included
6-7Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast Included
8-9The Delight Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
10Damara Mopane Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast Included
11-12Etosha Safari Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.