This 8 day self drive trip takes in some of the country's major highlights. The tour starts with a reasonably long drive to Etosha National Park. It is well worth it as you are visiting one of the world's most exciting game viewing destinations, beginning as soon as you enter the gates. Elephant and rhino seem to favour Okaukuejo, birding is superb around Namutoni and the only hills in the park are at Halali.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and chalets.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is excluded.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
3Halali Camp Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
4-5Desert Breeze Mid-range lodge in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
6-7Desert Camp Mid-range self catering accommodation just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Jumbari Family Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jumbari Family Safaris.