Enjoy this action packed safari where some of the highlights will include a visit to the AfriCat Foundation. Sleep under canvas in the tree tops, enjoy exciting game drives in Etosha, explore Damaraland, Search for desert adapted elephant and track endangered black rhino. Explore the central coastal region with canyons, dunes and lagoons. Visit the private Namib Tsaris Conservancy on nature drives and guided walks. Climb some of the world’s highest free-standing sand dunes at Sossusvlei.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
- 12 Sep 2019
- 03 Oct 2019
- 24 Oct 2019
- 07 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Onguma Tree Top Luxury tented camp in or near OngumaAll Meals Included
4-6Huab Under Canvas Mid-range tented camp in or near Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
7Desert Breeze Mid-range lodge in or near SwakopmundAll Meals Included
8-9Sossus Under Canvas Mid-range tented camp in or near Namib DesertAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Art of Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Art of Safari.