Explore one of the last remaining wild frontiers, Mana Pools National Park, and ‘the place of elephants’, Gonarezhou National Park with a 10-day fly-in package. The itinerary can start in Johannesburg or Harare, and finish in Harare or Victoria Falls or vice versa. And we can now mix Gonarazhou, Mana and Matusadona. Each special has at least 1 free flight, and some have 3 free flights, depending on the month in question.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Gonarezhou NPAll Meals Included
5-7Kanga Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
8-10Nyamatusi Camp Luxury tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gondwana Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gondwana Tours & Safaris.