On two of the nights, according to lodge availability, you will be accommodated in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve (availability dependant). Lodge options will range between Umkumbe Safari Lodge, Nkorho Bush Lodge, Elephant Plains Game Lodge (availability dependent). The rest of the nights are in an ensuite chalet with air-con within Kruger. You can enjoy the full optional Panorama route, get twice daily game drives (some after dark), meals, bush walk and water.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and chalets.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ensuite Chalet Inside the Kruger National Park Mid-range chalet inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger)Dinner Included
2Umkumbe Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Ensuite Chalet Inside the Kruger National Park Mid-range chalet inside Kruger NPDay 3: All Meals Included
Day 4: Breakfast & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Tours.