Mount Nyiragongo safari trip takes you to the Nyiragongo Mountain situated North West of Democratic Republic of Congo with an elevation of 3470 lies within the Virunga National Park, bordering with Rwanda to the North East of Kigali. Virunga National Park is one of not the best with diversity in Africa, Almost more than half of what’s in sub- Sahara Africa is concentrated in this park. The tour starts in Rwanda with a relaxing day in Gisenyi on the shores of Lake Kivu.
This budget tour uses mountain huts and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 14 years
The minimum age for this tour is 14 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Paradise Malahide Mid-range hotel in or near Rubavu (Rwanda)All Meals Included
2Nyiragongo Summit Shelter Budget mountain hut in or near Mt Nyiragongo (Virunga, Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Pamoja Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pamoja Tours and Travel.