The Victoria Falls Chobe Combo Tour starts in Victoria Falls with the first day being day of arrival followed by a Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls and Dinner at the Boma on the second day. The Third day will see you interacting with the African Elephant before heading out to visit an African village about 15km out of Victoria Falls Town. Chobe day trip will be on the fourth day and this will take you to Botswana for a day in the Chobe National Park.
This mid-range tour uses hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Cresta Sprayview Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Breakfast Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: Breakfast Included
Day 4: Breakfast & Lunch Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Pearls Tours Victoria Falls, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pearls Tours Victoria Falls.